This 1910 wood structure was renovated in 2001 and again adding more structural security in 2008. The Historic Structure was built when the land was owned by William Spencer. It is a 2-story structure that was used as a dairy barn- stalls on the first floor, hay storage on the second. Since those farming days, the barn now functions as meeting space for the Cedar Ridge community. Youth activities are held there on Sundays. The milkhouse is original and historic as well but the silo [stairwell] and lobby with deck were modern features added to connect the barn and milkhouse and provide practical enclosed space during the renovation. Both floors total approximately 4,000 sqft with an architectural delight of 28 foot trusses supporting the roof from the second floor to the vast ceiling.