Special Events at Cedar Ridge Community Church
Located on 63 picturesque acres, Cedar Ridge Community Church offers a unique and beautiful setting for your milestone event. Whether it’s a private wedding, birthday party, shower, or memorial service, or a non-profit organization fundraiser, performance or gathering, our property and facilities may provide an ideal setting to meet your needs.
Things you should know about rentals at Cedar Ridge
- Because Cedar Ridge is not primarily an event venue, events will have a significant “do it yourself” component. Setup for non-standard layouts, returning the facility to pre-rental conditions and layout, decorating, cleanup and trash removal will all be the responsibility of the renter. Some assistance, based on limited availability and prior arrangement, may be available for an additional fee. Specific expectations are spelled out in the Rental Agreement.
- A representative of Cedar Ridge (either a Cedar Ridge member affiliated with your event or an assigned Event Supervisor requiring an additional fee) will be on-site during your event to open and lock the building, answer questions, and troubleshoot issues. The Event Supervisor is not expected to perform the renter’s set up and cleanup responsibilities.
- Use of alcohol is limited.
- Due to county permitting restrictions, Cedar Ridge is not able to rent to for-profit companies or home business sales events.
- Renters will not have access to the Cedar Ridge auditorium sound system. Arrangements may be made, based on limited availability and for an hourly fee, to have a Cedar Ridge sound technician present for your auditorium event. Renters may consider bringing in their own sound system or one that is rented, or you may rent a simple mobile sound system from Cedar Ridge for an additional fee.
We’d love to discuss with you how Cedar Ridge might be an inspiring and comfortable setting for your special event.