At Cedar Ridge we are working together as a community to live out our vision of hope and transformation. Whether we are helping people find help and healing, running a community farm, serving in Guatemala, creating a loving and life-changing program for our young people or developing deeper ways to grow spiritually, all these things cost money. And our money comes from within that same community–each one of us giving to the work of our church as generously as we are able. To view where our money is being spent this year, check out the annual budget.
Please prayerfully consider your own role in financially supporting your spiritual community here at Cedar Ridge.
There are several simple and secure ways to financially support Cedar Ridge:
- Online-Giving: Make a one-time donation or set up a recurring gift online.
- Giving through the Cedar Ridge App: Download the “Cedar Ridge Community Church” app for your iPhone or Android. Once you’ve set up your giving account, you can give in less than 10 seconds, no matter where you are. Text cedarridge app to 77977 and follow the link to download the app.
- Access Online Giving Through Our Database: When you are logged into the database, select the “Give” option from the left menu and set up a one-time or recurring gift.
- Automated Account Withdrawals: Schedule withdrawals from your bank account by downloading and completing this form, and returning it with a voided check to our bookkeeper, Diane Bush.
- Cash or Checks: Place an offering in one of the towers in the back of the auditorium or in one of the wooden boxes along the side walls. Checks can be made out to CRCC or Cedar Ridge Community Church. You may use an envelope (available at the wooden boxes) for cash gifts, and if you include your name and contact information on the envelope, we will include your donation on your annual giving statement. To mail in a contribution, send it to Bookkeeper, Cedar Ridge Community Church, 2410 Spencerville, MD 20868.
You might also want to ask about any donation matching programs at your place of employment.Suggested Monthly Giving
We encourage all members of our community to give generously, recognizing this varies among people and over time. While giving away 10% of our income is a great target, we understand some can give more and some less. Becoming progressively more generous is more important that achieving a set amount.
Tracking Your Donations
Please be assured that we take stewardship of our money corporately as seriously and considerately as we take our giving individually. All of our financial records and expenses are available upon request because we believe that transparency and openness creates a community of trust. We trust one another to be generous and we trust our financial leadership to be responsible.
Each of the giving options above is processed similarly, allowing you to view your giving record anytime by logging into our database. Take a moment to register if you have not logged in before. All transactions will be included in your annual giving statement.
For questions regarding your recent donation, contact Diane Bush.